Friday, March 23, 2018

on

Hi, This is Rahul, I live in Chennai now, one of the readers Malathi( name changed, of course), an indian wife with whom I had been chatting for quite some time Invited me to her place, the following Sunday since her husband was away on a trip. On Sunday morning, I reached her place without any difficulty, I left my vehicle a few houses before hers, I rang the bell and Malathi opened the door, “Good morning!”
She smiled and replied Hello Rahul, Good Morning,she led me in.
We were seeing each other in flesh for the first time, though we had exchanged our pictures while chatting, I found her far beautiful than her picture. She was wearing a gown kind of dress that was up till her knees, she had good breasts, a nice ass in all a fine looking woman.
When we were chatting for the past few days she had said that “My husband is a wonderful man, a good father, and an excellent provider but he shows no interest in me as a woman.”
“Really? That is hard to believe. Do you think he has someone on the side?” I asked then immediately realized that was not very nice to ask.
“I don’t know. I am almost afraid of finding out. He does travel out of town and often works late.”
I had to ask, “Have you thought of taking a lover?” “I have many times and have actually had two lovers but they both turned out to want more than just sex. I would like to have a sexual relationship without any commitments and hassles.” “Then I guess I am the right kind of person. I too am looking for sex without any strings attached and wouldn’t like to screw up your married life or mine” So I guess we would gel well if I can satisfy your desires.Well, what you say seems to be right. Rahul, Can you come over to my place this Sunday. My husband is away on a trip and we can get to know each other.
Now Malathi was in front of me……….
We took steps toward each other; I gave her a peck on her cheek, as we looked into each other’s eyes, our bodies lightly touching in anticipation. I put my hands on Malathi’s hips and pulled her against me. Her arms went behind my shoulders; she glided her hand through my hair. We looked at each other, our hearts beating fast. Our lips came together; our mouths opened and our tongues darted about, probing and exploring.
I slipped my hand down from her waist to her hips then to the firm, round contours of her bottom; I pulled her tighter against me. Her hips moved forward pressing her pubic mound firmly against my upper thigh; her signal was clear. I gently lifted the dress so my hands could feel the smoothness of her panty clad bottom.
I guided Malathi near a chair and took the seat. With her dress up, her lace, red panties were exposed; she sat on my lap. She removed my T-shirt and began covering my shoulders and chest with kisses. I too pulled up her dress, unfastened her bra, and removed it completely; Malathi pressed her bared breasts against my chest. I took my hands down to her bottom, holding her ass tightly.
She looked at me for a moment then kissed me again. Her hands went down to my shorts, soon she freed my erect dick, and it sprang up as soon as it was free. Anticipating this, I had not worn underwear. Malathi’s hand wrapped around my shaft, it was at 90-degree angle, and I pulled the narrow patch of the fabric of her panties aside. There was no need to waste time undressing.
Malathi quickly guided the head of my dick through, into her hot, slick pussy, and then impaled herself completely. Her muscles wrapped my cock completely; I could feel her creamy juices as they seeped around the base of my dick. I focused on controlling my orgasm in order to please this beautiful woman riding my cock.
“I’ve never had sex in a chair before; I like it,” Malathi said softly.
I kissed her, “It’s just the beginning; we will get to serious business in a while.”
I pushed her back a bit to admire her round breasts and kiss her coin-sized, brown areola and thick nipples; the moment I did that. She began bucking her hips back and forth in a rapid motion; she was on her way to an orgasm. I did my best not to come and was successful, I made it through without Cumming; Malathi collapsed in my arms moaning. We were also wet with sweat. “Wow, that, sure was a warm-up?” Malathi laughed and said.
We sat the chair for some time talking, kissing, feeling each other when my dick would get soft, Malathi would squeeze me with her muscles or start grinding her hips to get it hard.
As with other married women, that I have met, Malathi felt the need to tell me why she was doing this, I did exactly what I had done before; I listened carefully then expressed my empathy. I don’t know why men don’t understand that women also have strong needs that must be met.” I nodded my head and replied that I understand, and am here to fulfill her needs.
“If you don’t mind, can we be slow and gentle with this?” Malathi said, kissing me on the cheek. “You lead; let’s do this the way you like,” I replied.
Malathi began moving her hips, slowly, but steadily; I took my hand between her legs and gently pinched the lips of her vulva together. She smiled when I began rolling her clit between my fingers. Within minutes, she was pulling me closer and grinding her hips faster. Her breasts to bounce and sway, her breathing increased, “I’m now, ready for faster and less gentle.” I began thrusting faster; my fingers rolled her clit a bit firmer. She immediately began groaning her fingers on my arms trying to hold on. She held her breasts to keep them from shaking so violently; she smiled at me, then kissed and licked each of her nipples. I knew I would not be able to hold out this time; Malathi’s arms, legs were holding me tighter and tighter; her hips bucked wildly. We were both about to Cum. Soon all the built up pressure forced my cum, through my dick, delivering spurt after spurt of hot cum into Malathi. She quickly pushed my hand away from her clit.
Oh, Rahul, That was just Great, It was awesome, after such a long time, I thought I saw tears in her eyes, tears of joy and pleasure. Rahul, “Would you like to take a shower with me? You could soap my body.” “Oh, sure, I would love that, I replied. Once in the shower, our soapy hands glided over each other bodies and slipped into each other’s hands. Malathi wasn’t at all shy about her interest about giving me a blowjob, she sat on the toilet seat and took my washed dick in her mouth, Oh my, what a wonderful feeling it is, Rahul, your dick tastes so good.” She said she slid the entire length into her hot mouth. I stood and watched in the mirror as she took her turn in torturing me with her warm, wet mouth. Very soon, I could see her bobbing back and forth giving me one of the best blowjobs When I was nearing to cum I warned her to let go, but instead, she held on to my hips tightly. I understood that she wants my cum in her mouth, and boy did I come, I shot spurts and spurts into her mouth and Malathi swallowed it all.
We washed, dressed and went to the living room. Sitting on the sofa, she asked me how it was.
Honestly, Malathi, That was the best sex I have ever had, also the first where the bed was never used, I replied.She smiled, kissed me on the cheek and said, Yes Rahul it was indeed good for me too since we are comfortable with each other, we will use the bed, next time if you are interested. I told her that I was happy, satiated and glad that she did not ask me any personal questions. She replied that she was not interested since both of us have our lives to lead, this relationship can continue void of any commitments and strings.
I was very happy; I told her that we could anytime that it mutually convenient.
I gave her a kiss and bid her goodbye.
I am posting this since Malathi wanted to read about it, she also wanted to see the reviews she gets.


What did you think of this story??

2 comments:

  1. Hi girls or aunties,..Karthik here from Vellore. Am more interested in sex. Especially in hardly licking the pussy in different ways.. if interested persons call me @7358306336.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is easy to take off clothes & have sex. But to open your Soul to someone, letting them know your thoughts, dreams, fears, hopes, spirit....That's being Real Naked.
    Looking fwd to get real naked with someone.... interested girls from tamilnadu can contact me at my whatsapp number :+917639578730.

    ReplyDelete